Job details Job type Full-time Full Job Description
See if you are our next:
Working in a [LASIK MD clinic is so much more than helping improve people's eyesight. It is having the feeling of a mission accomplished and a job well done. It is seeing happiness in the eyes of patients and realizing that you have changed the way they see life. All of this can be achieved while having the opportunity to build a stable and rewarding career that meets your full potential.
A look at your benefits
- You receive a quarterly bonus.
- You have a permanent full-time position.
- You benefit from group insurance, including Telemedicine and an Employee Assistance Program
- You can benefit from a free LASIK surgery
- You can count yourself as a team member of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Your tasks at a glance
- You warmly welcome patients and direct them to the waiting room, ensuring that new patients complete the questionnaire to add to their file.
- You handle mail, clinic phone lines, voicemails, and make sure to call patients to confirm their appointments.
- You are responsible for updating the medical records and appointments software after each patient's arrival and departure.
- You manage inventory and ensure the aesthetics and cleanliness of the clinic, when needed.
A clear view of your assets
- You have experience as a receptionist, medical secretary or administrative assistant in a doctor's office OR have strong customer service / patient care skills.
- You have an ease with computer tools.
- You demonstrate a strong customer focus and good emotional intelligence.
- You stand out for your organizational and collaborative skills as well as your ability to work with minimal supervision.
- You especially thrive in a dynamic environment and when working as a team.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
From our point of view
We are committed to offering an inclusive work environment and to building a team of employees empowered by its diversity. Whatever your profile, we are above all looking for someone beyond the CV, since you can benefit from in-house training. Only your motivation and your desire to learn are part of our selection criteria.
As a health care provider, Vision Group Canada is strongly committed to the well-being and safety of our community. Please note that a proof of vaccination against COVID-19 will be requested during the hiring process. Individuals who cannot be vaccinated for reasons covered by the Canadian Human Rights Act, such as medical contraindications, may request accommodation.Hiring Insights Job activity
Posted Just posted
Medical ReceptionistProvidence Health Care - CardiologyJob details Salary $18 - $25 an hour Job type Full-time Permanent Full Job Description Looking for a full-time MOA in an outpatient cardiology practice.1 week agoShareVancouver, BC
Receptionist/TypistNelson Machinery & Equipment LtdJob details Salary $19 - $21 an hour Job type Full-time Full Job Description Answering telephones and emails and typing correspondence. Greeting onsite07-05-2022ShareSavona, BC
ReceptionistCAPILANO AUDIJob details Salary $17 - $20 an hour Job type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Capilano Audi is currently looking for a highly energetic, self-motivated,06-05-2022ShareNorth Vancouver, BC
ReceptionistRanchland HondaJob details Salary $16 - $25 an hour Job type Full-time Permanent Full Job Description Ranchland Honda is seeking a full-time receptionist/bookkeeper This04-05-2022ShareWilliams Lake, BC V2G 2M2
Medical ReceptionistVancouver Skin MDJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job type Full-time Part-time Permanent Qualifications Patient service: 1 year (Required) Secondary School03-05-2022ShareVancouver, BC