eCommerce Manager – Amazon
The eCommerce Manager - Amazon is responsible growing the LG Amazon business by working with internal teams in efforts to expand the growing LG Canada footprint within Amazon.ca. This role is a keystone in creating internal synergies with various stakeholder teams such as product managers, planning and marketing with a focus to grow the overall business to deliver sales plan.
- Responsible for maintaining the LG amazon storefront while collaborating with brand marketing managers to ensure that storefront is up to date and relevant to the current campaign.
- Create and implement channel strategy to improve weekly marketplace performance metrics
- Collaborate with multiple business units to secure quarterly product assortment and inventory that will support business growth and achieve yearly targets.
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of product listings to ensure product searchability within the marketplace.
- Ensure that products listings are aligned with LG branding
- Collaborate with brand marketing managers to create engaging, conversion focused A+ content
- Continually monitor product listing for competitive advantage securing the buy box
- Leverage Amazon Retail Analytics to derive key business insights and improve operations
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sale
- Review customer feedback and ensure the account is has good marketplace health
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics backend tools processes and systems
- Minimum 3 years past experience in marketplace channel management preferably in a 1P environment however 3P is plus.
- 3-5 years previous experience in ecommerce merchandising and site operations is preferred.
- Experience in ecommerce platform operations is a plus.
- Knowledge of online marketplaces and experience buying and selling on Amazon Marketplace
- Solid understanding of web analytics and the ability to identify merchandising trends through data and develop action plans that drive business results.
- Experience with product listings, storefront builder, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing, ppc and Google Analytics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a sense of urgency.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required before commencing employment, subject to any duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Marchandiseur - Temps pleinShoppers Drug Mart / PharmaprixFull-timeWeekend availabilityLocation: 7077 Newman Blvd, Suite 8, Montreal, Quebec, H8N 1X1 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in44 minute agoShareMontréal, QC+2 locations
office managerTRUCKCAP LIMITED$26 an hourFull-timeWork setting Private sector Tasks Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures Delegate work to office support staff Establish work1 hour agoShareBrampton, ON
hotel assistant managerP & P Park Hotels Inc.$24.20 an hourFull-timeWork site environment Non-smoking Work setting Urban area Budgetary responsibility $100,001 - $500,000 Tasks Develop and implement policies and procedures1 hour agoShareSherwood Park, AB
Building MaintencePerren Properties$50,000–$60,000 a yearFull-time8 hour shiftDuties include maintenance and renovation of buildings, primarily in the Brock area of Kamloops BC, with occasional work in other locations. All buildings are within2 hour agoShareKamloops, BC
Scene Shop Construction ForemanScene Ideas Inc.$80,000–$85,000 a yearTemporary +2Monday to FridayGENERAL DUTIES The Construction Foreman will work closely with the Operations Manager to review and plan for all upcoming projects (pending and confirmed)2 hour agoShareRichmond, BC