We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world’s best Quick Service Restaurant experience
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
- Managing and leading a team of Managers and Crew Members
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative as a manager is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You lead by example and are accountable. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team. When confronted with a situation, you can assess and problem-solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Plongeur(euse)Restaurant Normandin$14.25–$15.80 an hourPermanent +1Overtime +1Tu veux faire partie d'une belle gang, être au cœur de l'action et avoir une job où tu n'as pas à te casser la tête? Viens nous voir au1 hour agoShareRoberval, QC+5 locations
Customer Experience Representative (Evening Shift)dbrand$42,000 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Description ** This position works afternoons/evenings between Saturday and Wednesday. ** The Role Customer Service Agents get yelled at by moronic customers. Customer1 hour agoShareRemote
Process Operations TrainerValeReady to evolve an industry? Who We Are Welcome to Vale in Canada. As a leader in the mining industry, our responsibility is to positively impact our people,2 hour agoShareLong Harbour, NL
Restaurant LeaderMcDonald'sEstimated at $29.3K–$37.1K a yearRestaurant Leader We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we5 hour agoShareMirabel, QC+111 locations
Delivery DriverBoston Pizza International, Inc.Estimated at $44.8K–$56.7K a yearDelivery Driver Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our delicious food to our Guests at home. They are always smiling, dedicate to delivering perfect6 hour agoShareLac La Biche, AB+28 locations