Overview: Bartlett Tree Experts is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are looking for an individual who understands the importance and value of our clients and recognizes the significance of team support! Benefits: We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- Extended Health Benefits
- Paid time off and holidays
- Bonus program
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories
Responsibilities: Work directly with Arborists and clients to facilitate sales, increase brand awareness and build a satisfied customer base. Performs customer service/administrative tasks while supporting office and production team members and all company policies. Works well independently and takes initiative. A strong ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently is paramount. Treats all team members with equality and respect. All duties to be performed in the local office during business hours. Qualifications:
- Utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fosters a positive work environment.
- Highly motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced office.
- Works well independently and takes initiative.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn and work within various proprietary operating systems.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented with accurate data entry skills.
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. Location : Name: Delta Location : State/Province: BC Category: Administrative/Customer Service Latest Post Date: englishcareers: 9/25/2020 Type: Regular Full-Time
Administrative AssistantKlondike Welding Ltd.$26.30 an hourWe are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and14 minute agoShareToronto, ON
ADMIN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTTaza Real Estate, Brokerage$40,000 - $50,000 a yearAre you a team player who thrives in a fast-paced Real Estate environment, sometimes under a lot of pressure? Would you like a chance to work for and be mentored by a22 minute agoShareToronto, ON
Assistant ClerkErwin McCane & Daly$24 - $28 an hourJob responsibilities include:- Tracking apprenticeship candidates and their continuing education- Maintain compliance of current licensed mechanics- Manage data54 minute agoShareBowmanville, ON
Administrative AssistantHUNTER EXPRESS LTD.Hunter Express Ltd, a single-source provider of transportation and logistics services, is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant in our Accounting Department in1 hour agoShareBrampton, ON
Associate EditorGrowth Commerce$40,000 - $45,000 a yearWe are searching for an enthusiastic Assistant Editor to manage our editorial pipeline and be responsible for our content production. The Assistant Editor will be1 hour agoShareToronto, ON