D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
As a D2L Trainer, you will deliver product training to clients and internal employees both on-site and virtually. By developing and improving training materials, resources and other documentation you will deliver meaningful sessions that impact our users ability to interact with the Brightspace platform. We're looking for individuals who are confident, clear communicators and have an understanding of software and a passion for education.
HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Deliver product training to D2L clients using a variety of methods (onsite face to face, virtual, recorded) to increase understanding and knowledge of our products and services
- Develop expertise in the entire suite of D2L products
- Create new training material, courses and webinars
- Enhance training experience for clients with value-added best practices consultation
- Develop new training and consultative service offerings by collaborating with subject matter experts across D2L
- Keep current with Web 2.0 technologies that are used to facilitate eLearning
- Travel to client locations (possibly up to 40%)
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Excellent oral communication, presentation and persuasive speaking skills
- Bilingual – English / French (both Canadian and European French needed) at an advanced spoken and written level
- Extensive group presentations, both large (audiences 50+ people) and small (1 on 1)
- Great people skills, you’re a natural leader who can motivate, facilitate learning and keep a group’s interest
- 2+ years’ experience teaching and training adult learners on complex concepts
- Flexibility in work schedule may be required to meet tight timelines
- Experience with teaching and pedagogy in K12 or Higher Education, ideally within North America
- Knowledge of eLearning and/or Learning Management Systems (familiarity with D2L products is a plus)
- Formal experience in instructional design is an asset
- University degree in teaching and learning, communication, or similar field
WHY WE'RE AWESOME:
Key reasons you should apply:
- Supported to do the best work of your life
- Mission to transform the way the world learns
- #1 company in North America for Candidate Experience (beating out all the other companies you know). Plus, we have an amazing company that keeps winning awards for Most Admired Company Culture, Best Managed, Best Company for Young People, and so many others.
Plus, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Two paid volunteer days
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Stock options
- Healthy snacks
- Gym on site
- Various committees including Environmental Advisory Committee and Social Committee
- And lots of other great benefits
Corporate Financial Analyst - CPA - Ville St LaurentCompany description:Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions. Our consultants are finance experts8 minute agoShareSaint-Laurent, Québec
French Bilingual Customer Service - RemoteSykesJob description Ceci est une poste Bilingue (Français, Anglais) SYKES Travail à domicile recrute présentement des gens ayant une passion pour aider1 hour agoShareSaguenay, Québec
Retail Sales AssistantSports Virtuoso$2,000 - $3,500 a monthMontréal, QCFull-time, Part-time, Temporary$2,000 - $3,500 a monthCompany descriptionWe are a racquet sports store selling tennis, badminton, squash and ping pong3 hour agoShareMontréal, QC
InvestigatorSun Life FinancialYou are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with6 hour agoShareMontréal, Québec
Operations AssociateDescription Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for an Operation Associate who wants to join a dynamic team.● Assists with inventory control and ensures7 hour agoShareFarnham, Québec