Work Order Entry Clerk
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain a leader in the testing services industry and have established a distinguished reputation for providing best in class results and client services.
Work Order Entry Clerk Location: ALS Geochemistry, Yellowknife Reports to: NWT/Nunavut Area Manager About the Position: The priority for this position will be to ensure that client work orders are entered into the system accurately and in a timely manner and that all standards are followed by the staff to ensure client instructions are followed correctly. As required you will provide support to ALS clients on our processes and technical requirements relating to their samples.
- Ensures that work orders are entered accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintains close liaison with supervisors and other lab staff to ensure the smooth delivery of our services to clients;
- Identifies and resolves internal and external problems when they arise;
- Ensures that all Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to;
- Communicate with Client Services/Marketing Group and V_Branch;
- Proper and timely follow-up of client enquiries or requests;
- Follow up on “on hold” work orders;
- Greet all internal and external customers courteously, determine their needs, and direct them to the proper person;
- Directing calls and taking messages when necessary;
- Processing a variety of paperwork;
- Notifies the appropriate employee when mail or packages arrive so they can be picked up and/or delivered in a timely manner;
- Maintain a positive work environment through active team participation and a focus on quality customer service;
- Use correct methods in accordance with the established procedures and schedules while ensuring analytical quality;
- Observe established safety regulations and comply with all ALS health and safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational and communication skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills;
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong customer service focus, interpersonal and organizational abilities;
- Highly motivated and able to work as part of the team;
- Detail oriented and quality focused individual
- Previous experience with data entry systems required;
- Administrative Assistant training or business degree preferred.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 7.5 hours per shift;
- Manual dexterity to do repetitive tasks such as data entry
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued. We therefore encourage applications from all individuals; particularly women, First Nations, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
ALS also welcomes applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Program ClerkCornwall Community Hospital$22.99 - $24.13 an hourAs part of the Cornwall Community Hospital you uphold the mission, vision and ICARE values in order to create a safe environment for patients/clients, families, staff,4 hour agoShareCornwall, ON
Postal Clerk - Retail and OperationsCanada Post - Postes Canada$21.19 an hourJob Requisition Id: 86922 Business Function: Retail Primary City: NEW HAMBURG Other Location(s): Province: Ontario Employment Type: Temporary - New Employment Status:8 hour agoShareNew Hamburg, ON
Deputy SheriffGovernment of Saskatchewan$27.57 - $34.55 an hourDeputy Sheriff - COU001045 Employment Type: Expression of Interest for SGEU Term less than 9 months Location(s): SK-Rgna-Regina Ministry: 003 Justice Salary10 hour agoShareRegina, SK
Library Assistant - Fairview School - Area 5Calgary Board of Education$21.32 - $28.43 an hourMission Each student, in keeping with their individual abilities and gifts, will complete high school with a foundation of learning necessary to thrive in life, work10 hour agoShareCalgary, AB
Administrative Support III - COVID Assessment CentreAlberta Health ServicesYour Opportunity: COVID-19 Testing and contact tracing remain an organizational priority in AHS. Public Health, North Zone, in the Community, Rural and Continuing Care12 hour agoShareHigh Level, AB