The position is responsible for the delivery of pre-determined training curriculum on customer care (technical or customer service), soft skills, new hire training, and continuous learning training programs. The Trainer will create virtual learning environments which best suits the materials being trained and learning styles of those participating in order to optimize the success of delivery with all those involved. They will be responsible for meeting training needs and delivering training programs based on skill gap analysis and identified needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following however other duties may be assigned.
Responsible for delivering a pre-determined training curriculum within defined training environments in a manner that supports optimized employee learning, development, and engagement.
- Provides training to new hires and existing team members to include policies, procedures, rules, regulations, systems, telephone skills and areas of technical/customer service development.
- Ensures that the training program is effective and results in trainees meeting acceptable standards of performance within established timeframes.
- Conducts training and/or coaching programs ranging from one half hour modules to 6-week sessions, as needed.
- Monitors, coaches, and evaluates, and tracks progress during training and mentorship.
- Responsible for delivering soft skills, presentation/facilitation skills and to give feedback to other facilitators, department managers and site leaders in our training program.
- Facilitates courses using progressive adult education training facilitation and
- Identifies appropriate method of delivery in response to various individual and group learning styles.
- Responsible for scheduling, facility preparation, reporting, and to other tasks, associated with training delivery.
- Development and design of training materials, when assigned.
- Evaluates materials and effectiveness of instruction design, programs and processes; provides and implements recommendations for improvement to keep current and to ensure accuracy.
- Provides reporting as assigned.
- Positively contributes to building relationships/skills of all members of the team
- Communicates with and motivates/inspires team members, answering questions and/or assisting with their support and mentorship.
- Participates in process improvement projects and maintains a working knowledge of all systems used and products/services supported.
- Delivers quality customer support, filling the role of a front line call centre agent when not committed to training or training duties for the department.
- Directly responsible for the supervision and direction of all employees within assigned new hire or initial training groups. This includes any recommendations and follows through for any advancement, coaching, and constructive actions (including dismissal in conjunction with Human Resources) according to organizational policy.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to deliver training facilitation and presentations within one-on-one sessions or in large groups.
- Proficient is virtual classroom applications like Adobe
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms) AND Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. (Including expert knowledge of other software required for the account.)
- Ability to develop clear and concise materials which incorporate various techniques and strategies to optimize learning.
- Possess the ability to innovate and adapt ideas, create concepts and visualize deliverables.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and to work collaboratively with individuals from other departments.
- Methodical approach, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Team focused positive attitude, must be self-motivated, and possess very good time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and coach staff maximizing moral and enabling them to realize their full potential.
- Must embrace the principles and ethics upheld by Advantage Communications Inc and clients.
- 3 years of formal virtual classroom facilitation experience teaching adults, with emphasis on instructionally-sound curriculum development would be an asset.
- Must possess a full understanding and expert knowledge of the program area in which the role will be deployed. (ie Trained program area of training delivery.)
- Completion of post-secondary education with a degree or diploma in Business Administration would be an asset.
- Certification on training methodologies and delivery would be an asset.
- This role will be required to travel when necessary.
- Ability to work shift work in a 24/7 environment, including days, evenings, nights, weekdays, and weekends.
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
Regional Economic Development AdvisorCanada Economic Development for Quebec Regions$78,924 - $112,379 a yearCanada Economic Development for Quebec Regions Alma (Québec), Drummondville (Québec), Gaspé (Québec), Gatineau (Québec),9 hour agoShareSherbrooke, QC
Technology Leadership Program - PA - Technology Operations - start dateVanguardIn this program: You will build the architecture that underpins our application software and drives success for crew and clients across our entire virtual company You14 hour agoShareLa Tuque, QC
Academic MentorEvoke Learning$30 - $35 an hourEvoke Learning Virtual Academic Mentor – Job Description Position Title: Academic Mentor Location: Virtual/Remote About Evoke Learning Evoke is a learning and19 hour agoShareRemote
Youth Program FacilitatorSaskatoon Open Door Society$21.31 an hourFor more information please visit the careers webpage on our website: www.sods.sk.ca Reference ID: Competition#SCSS-YPF-0920 Part-time hours: 22.5 per week Application1 day agoShareSaskatoon, SK
York University Virtual Career Fair (Sept 24, 2020)SNC-LavalinWhy join us? SNC-Lavalin is shaping our world from offices across Canada – and we’re on the lookout for the brightest young minds. Whether you’re1 day agoShareToronto, ON