Flatiron Construction Corp - Fort St. John, BC
Provides administrative support with data entry, employee inquiries and office coordination to a project or district office location.What you will be doing:
- Performs data entry support for office and department needs, including time card entry, equipment hours and usage.
- Supports employee day-to-day inquiries, working closely with human resources and payroll to resolve issues for employees.
- Maintains conference room and facility cleanliness and preparedness. Monitors conference room bookings and assists office staff reserving and coordinating meetings and catering.
- Receives incoming telephone calls, messages, mail and packages to office and directs to appropriate person in a courteous and customer service oriented manner.
- Greets and assists all visitors. Assists office staff by alerting arrival or directing visitors to appropriate meeting room.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Coordinates asset distribution and tracking for assigned employee group or project.
- Maintains company and business contact information, seating and event calendar documents.
- Assists with service requests and maintenance on office communication technology, including office fax machine, printers, postage metering and specialty shipping vendor portals.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, including making copies, typing memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as directed.
- Collects, sorts, date stamps and distributes mail to office personnel and shipping mail to other location staff as needed.
- Orders office supplies, stationary and staff business cards, as directed by manager.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Administrative or clerical experience preferred.
- Experience using MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of computer and MS Office Suite required.
- Friendly disposition and customer service attitude required.
- Able to multi-task and self-prioritize required.
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Office Clerk/ReceptionistFraser Health$19.72 - $21.78 an hourFraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, are you someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? If you've14 minute agoShareMission, BC
CLERK, DEVELOPMENT SERVICES (9– MONTHS CONTRACT)City of Brampton$906 a weekJob Description: Exciting things are happening at the City of Brampton. Take a look at what employees are working on related to our Term of Council Priorities moving us38 minute agoShareBrampton, ON
Office AdministratorNorthbridge Financial CorporationWe’re Federated Insurance. We’ve proudly been serving Canadian businesses for 100 years. We have a reputation for being one of Canada’s leading47 minute agoShareBurnaby, BC
administrative assistantNew Western Motors Ltd.$25 an hourCollege/CEGEP 2 years to less than 3 years Specific Skills Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents Schedule and confirm appointments Greet54 minute agoShareCalgary, AB
Administrative AssistantBartlett Tree Experts$20 - $22 an hourOverview: Bartlett Tree Experts is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are looking for an individual who understands the importance and value1 hour agoShareDelta, BC