Clinical Supervisor - Autism Services
24-month Full-time Term Position
About Maltby Centre
As KFLA’s leading Agency for Autism and Child and Youth Mental Health Services, Maltby Centre provides a broad range of supports and services to children, youth and families in South Eastern Ontario. Our model is based in collaborative leadership both within our organization and in our community. Creating possibilities for change in young lives, we invest in our staff and support excellence in their provision of services.
We provide services based in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) including intensive ABA for young children, groups for children and youth, parent education and coaching, family support and transition services to school. The Ontario Autism Program is currently undergoing review and change by the Government. As a result, the program is currently in transition.
About the Role
The Clinical Supervisor is accountable for designing, delivering and supervising a wide range of ABA services to children with autism. This involves working closely with a team of Instructor Therapists, Autism Services Therapists, Clinical Supervisors, Family Support Coordinators, Managers, Senior Leadership and other professionals. Driven by a passion for the autism field and Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), our Clinical Supervisors enjoy working in an engaging and collaborative way, as part of a team of professionals.
- Ensuring optimum, evidence based ABA assessment and intervention is provided for each child
- Providing clinical supervision to staff providing ABA based services
- Supervise Therapists and Program Leads, in the delivery of Behavioural Services including comprehensive and focused early intervention, and individual and group programming for children and youth
- Develop, monitor, review and approve Behaviour Plans and Programs
- Provide service within both the funded and the Fee for Service programs
- Work closely with the clinical and family teams.
- Contribute to case reviews and service planning
- Contribute to the design and delivery of caregiver training and education
- Actively participate in the Autism Management team
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in a relevant area: e.g. MA Psychology; Masters of Applied Disability Studies (MADS)
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) currently listed on or is eligible to be listed on the OAP Provider’s List
- Five (5) years’ experience in providing ABA services to children with autism and their families; preferably at a supervisory level
- French Language proficiency, written and verbal, an asset
- Valid Province of Ontario driver’s license as well as automobile insurance with a minimum liability of one million dollars for business purposes
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Screening) and Pre-Employment health assessment
Please visit the Employment page on our website at: www.maltbycentre.ca for additional information. We request that all applicants submit their cover letter and resume in PDF format and quoting the Job Posting Number - E2020-06 to: **@maltbycentre.ca.
Administration OfficerCabbage Solutions Inc.$68,884 - $83,640 a yearADMINISTRATION OFFICER $68,884 - $83,640 (Plus Superannuation) Fixed Term - 12 months Usual hours of work: Full Time (flexibility may be available) Reporting to the11 minute agoShareEdmonton, AB
PSC Reception ClerkLifeLabsAt LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres,43 minute agoShareListowel, ON
Technical AssistantCorrosion Service Company Limited$20 - $30 an hourCorrosion Service was founded in 1950 by Thomas R.B. Watson as the first Canadian firm to specialize in cathodic protection. Our founding philosophy was based on the1 hour agoShareEdmonton, AB
Administrative AssistantWood Buffalo Housing$31.46 an hourPosition Overview: Administrative duties related to COVID-19 as required by Alberta Health Services orders issued for Licensed Supportive Living1 hour agoShareFort McMurray, AB
Office Administrative AssistantFM Sylvan$20 an hourPosition Overview FM Sylvan, Inc. is a market-leading, trusted industrial services contractor to Fortune 500 companies. The Office Administrator will be responsible for2 hour agoShareTecumseh, ON