Logistics Planning Support
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Employment: Contract till March 31st 2023
SHIFT: Mon- Fri
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
- Responsible for developing the DRP (Distribution Requirements Planning) plan and the CPP (Constrained Production Plan) for a Regional division of the Supply Chain network.
- Run, monitor and deal with daily exceptions of the DRP for the Region. Key Measurements in role are: Customer Service Metrics, Plan and Schedule Metrics, Cost Optimization and reduction.
- Responsible for all functions of supply planning within the Region including co-pack operations. The incumbent will also develop supply plans for total company budgets and must ensure costs are control inside set budgets while the network is optimized with customer service.
- Responsible for Inventory Policy of each region in Canada. This drives not only customer service, but also strong focus on Core Working Capital of the major components of inventory.
- Responsible in ensuring Customer Fill Rates are maximized at all times. This includes total flow of full goods from brewery to warehouse to customer.
- Create the short-term brewery CPP and manage all exceptions of specific area that ensure the supply of all products as laid out by forecasts and also meet the timing of marketing initiatives.
- Ensure plans are produced that are optimized and use the most economic use of company assets.
- Ensures DRP and CPP planning parameters are up to date and communicated to APS data maintenance.
- Ensure inter-regional supply is integrated with other planners.
- Create interim CBP and LE production plans. To ensure supply meetings demand requirements in Region as well as supply to Away markets. To ensure production and inventory plans are optimized and reflect cost reduction in all Supply Chain functions. To ensure planning tools are fully utilized and leveraged.
- Education: University degree, Business and Industry related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven leadership skills with strong business acumen and highly performance driven. Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and passion for continuous improvement as a critical business philosophy. Respected and trusted leader with proven track record of achievement, solid technical skills and a reputation as a leader of change.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, and able to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of Supply Chain processes and strategy and relationships to financial planning. Deep understanding of brewing/packaging capacities and related planning processes.
- Excellent computer, analytical and problem solving skills.
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share. BENEFITS :
- Health benefits plan, including competitive coverage for medical, dental, mental health, life, and disability insurance, that can be flexed to fit your needs
- Additional flex credits for healthcare or wellness spending accounts
- Retirement plan with a generous company-matching contribution, and low-fee RRSP & TFSA savings opportunities to help you secure your financial future
- Personalized support through an inclusive family-forming benefit, and generous financial support/top-ups for parental leave
- Access to many wellbeing resources, including Employee & Family Assistance Program support, Webinars, and more.
- An annual allotment of Beer and Beyond-Beer products for employees!
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE? Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
CONTACT US Follow us: Instagram @ labattbreweries LinkedIn @ Labatt Breweries of Canada
Marchandiseur - Temps pleinShoppers Drug Mart / PharmaprixFull-timeWeekend availabilityLocation: 7077 Newman Blvd, Suite 8, Montreal, Quebec, H8N 1X1 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in29 minute agoShareMontréal, QC+2 locations
CashierLoblaw Companies LimitedPart-timeWeekend availabilityReferred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.29 minute agoShareSurrey, BC+111 locations
Cashier FTJoe FreshFull-timeWeekend availabilityReferred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.30 minute agoShareToronto, ON
office managerTRUCKCAP LIMITED$26 an hourFull-timeWork setting Private sector Tasks Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures Delegate work to office support staff Establish work1 hour agoShareBrampton, ON
Personal CaregiverBayshore HealthCareFlexible, casual home and community care job. Personal Support Worker (PSW) or Health Care Aide (HCA) Certificate is welcome. Available locations:1 hour agoSharePenetanguishene, ON+69 locations