HR Administrative Assistant
Currently, we are seeking an HR Administrative Assistant to join our Corporate Human Resources team based from Burnaby, BC. The successful candidate will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of new hire setup and related payroll support including new hire entry
- Maintenance of HR Information System data, personnel files and HR intranet content (i.e. org charts)
- Processing of security clearances and related duties for the entire organization
- Processing and tracking of all training certifications and education
- Support for Learning and Development and Training function
- Additional related duties as required
Experience and Skills:
- Administrative experience in a confidential environment
- Previous experience in an office, or HR department is an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
- Adaptable with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven customer service skills, professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Confident dealing with people at all levels of the organization
Culture is important at Houle. You must be collaborative in nature. You are a solution focused team player and always willing to learn. You are a bright, ambitious, honest, and a straight forward professional. Your personable nature will fit well within the friendly working environment.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Houle offers an exciting, enjoyable work environment, competitive benefits package as well as a competitive incentive plan and many company sponsored events.
To apply, please visit https://www.houle.ca/current-career-opportunities/ and click on the listing for "HR Administrative Assistant". Opportunity will remain open until filled.
*Please submit all application documents in PDF format*
Job Type: Full-time
Amazon Warehouse Assistant - $100 Bonus On day one with Proof Of Covid-19 VaccinationAmazonNew hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first dayShifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendLocation: Bolton Job1 hour agoShareOntario
Amazon Warehouse Assistant - $100 Bonus with Proof Of Covid-19 VaccinationAmazonNew hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first dayShifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendLocation: Bolton Job1 hour agoShareGeorgetown, ON
Accounting AssistantService Drug Ltd dba Pharmasave$18 an hourSalary: $18.00/Hourly Job Type: Part Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1 NOC6 hour agoShareVancouver, BC
Post Office AssistantCanada Post - Postes Canada$17.73 an hourJob Requisition Id: 128575 Business Function: Retail Primary City: Tofino Other Location(s): Province: British Columbia Employment Type: Part-Time Employment Status:6 hour agoShareTofino, BC
IT Support SpecialistXactly CorporationJob Title: IT Support Specialist Location: Toronto, ON Canada Function: IT Position Type: Full-Time Position Level: Entry-Level Xactly Corporation was founded to6 hour agoShareToronto, ON