Fit4Less Gym Manager - Woodbridge Langstaff
GoodLife Fitness - Woodbridge, ON+5 locations
Who is a Gym Manager?
A Gym Manager is responsible for the daily operation of our fitness facilities, ranging from payroll, to hiring, to overall customer satisfaction, with a focus on sales management.
- Create a presence for yourself within the club as a leader.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, friendly and professional club.
- Responsible for the financial management of the club.
- Ensure revenue goals are achieved.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance management of all associates.
- Ensure completion of all administration in accordance with company standards and deadlines.
- Responsible for covering shift at the front desk and offering superior customer service.
Our Ideal Fit4Less Candidate:
- Passion for Fitness
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to mentor, problem solve, manage change and consistently act as a role model
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to fully understand and embrace company culture
- Previous experience with hiring and training
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- A post secondary degree is recommended but a drive to succeed is essential
Working with Fit4Less Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free Fitness membership
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At Fit4Less, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
office managerTRUCKCAP LIMITED$26 an hourFull-timeWork setting Private sector Tasks Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures Delegate work to office support staff Establish work21 minute agoShareBrampton, ON
hotel assistant managerP & P Park Hotels Inc.$24.20 an hourFull-timeWork site environment Non-smoking Work setting Urban area Budgetary responsibility $100,001 - $500,000 Tasks Develop and implement policies and procedures21 minute agoShareSherwood Park, AB
Building MaintencePerren Properties$50,000–$60,000 a yearFull-time8 hour shiftDuties include maintenance and renovation of buildings, primarily in the Brock area of Kamloops BC, with occasional work in other locations. All buildings are within1 hour agoShareKamloops, BC
Scene Shop Construction ForemanScene Ideas Inc.$80,000–$85,000 a yearTemporary +2Monday to FridayGENERAL DUTIES The Construction Foreman will work closely with the Operations Manager to review and plan for all upcoming projects (pending and confirmed)1 hour agoShareRichmond, BC
Carpenter - Maintenance and OperationsNova Scotia Health AuthorityUp to $1,000 a weekPermanent +1Req ID: 133624Company: Nova Scotia HealthLocation: Central Zone, Halifax Infirmary Robie Street Entrance - QEIIDepartment: FMS Maintenance Facilities HIType of2 hour agoShareHalifax, NS