Bidell Gas Compression Ltd. is a well-established natural gas compression manufacturing and service company with parts and service locations throughout Western Canada, Wyoming, Colorado and North Dakota. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations through superior sales, applications, engineering, fabrication and product support.
** We are currently recruiting for a Branch Administrator for our Fort St. John, BC Parts & Service Branch. **
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
· Ensure visitors sign in and are directed to appropriate staff members.
· Pick up and deliver mail to appropriate departments.
· Maintain general filing system.
· Assist in planning and preparation of safety meetings.
· Safety documentation
- Safety minutes
- Booking safety training
- Recording all safety documents on “S” drive
- Filing all reports into Safety binder
· Comply with all company policies.
· Follow the overall Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· General office administration.
· Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
· Create Purchase Orders as requested.
· Review Metaviewer to complete invoices.
· Work with Corporate and Manager to follow up and resolve outstanding invoices.
· Payroll to be done on a daily basis ensuring accuracy and balanced.
· Accuracy in daily sales and service invoicing.
· Submission of invoices through digital resources or email.
- Office Administration Certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ office experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Work as a team player with all staff and all other branch locations.
- Well organized and efficient with required tasks.
- Detail oriented for accurate paperwork/ reporting.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision.
- Strong computer skills.
- Flexible to accommodate customers’ changing demands.
- Strong leadership ability to maintain day to day activities.
What we offer:
- Industry competitive compensation based on experience and education.
- A comprehensive benefit package.
· A stimulating, fast paced and challenging work environment.
· An opportunity to be part of a highly technically skilled team.
· A strong value based organization.
If you would like to work for a first-class company, please forward your resume to:
Bidell Gas Compression
Attention - Human Resources
6900 - 112th Avenue SE
Calgary, Alberta T2C 4Z1
All interested candidates are encouraged to email their resume with the position being applied for in the subject line. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Office : 3 years (Preferred)
Office Admin/Quality ControlBudget Brake & Muffler Auto Centres Corporate Offi...$18 - $24 an hourOffice Administrator/Quality Control Administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing couriers, sorting/distributing mail, order13 minute agoShareCoquitlam, BC
Customer Service RepresentativeBMO Financial GroupAddress: 3835 Bloor StW / 5230 Dundas StW Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service This role is at 6 Points Plaza and is a guaranteed 12 hours a42 minute agoShareToronto, ON
AdministratorBaker Real Estate Incorporated$25 an hourHead Administrators should be adept at the following in addition to being professional and highly effective communicators, both verbally and in writing. - preparation of59 minute agoShareMarkham, ON
Customer Service RepresentativeCanadian Bearings Ltd.Working at CB (Canadian Bearings) means being part of a dynamic team, committed to collaborating with one another in the delivery of reliable solutions to our customers.1 hour agoShareMississauga, ON
Office AdministratorJanovski Countertops$18 - $20 an hourAnswer the telephone and relay the calls and messageGreet visitors to the office and direct them appropriatelyReview supplier invoices for anomalies; update Information7 hour agoShareMarkham, ON