Director, Asset Services
Job TitleDirector, Asset Services
Job Description SummaryResponsible for senior level oversight of multiple accounts or a specific geography. Act as a point of contact for integrating service platform for the client, as well as ensuring that practices are sound and consistently applied. Directly responsible for client care and development programs. Responsible to work in partnership with Property Management Senior Leadership to manage, lead, and develop Property Management staff to ensure delivery of services consistent with C&W’s standards. In addition, the Director is responsible for identifying opportunities and working with Senior Leadership on new business development pursuits. This position will focus on operational efficiencies in Property Management, quality of service delivery, and service standardization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and expand service opportunities with new and existing clients
• Ensure compliance and full utilization of C&W tools and resources
• Participate in monthly calls to share best practices and produce leads for institutional clients in multiple
• Establish and monitor appropriate checks and balances to ensure high level of quality in operations while
ensuring that the Project team understands and exceeds Client’s goals/expectations for each property
• Understand and observe compliance with management agreements, review and approve expenditures, which exceed the authority level established for project and property manager
• Guarantee timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reports, and confirm that expenditures comply with Client and C&W policies
• Assist property/account manager in maintaining relationships with Client’s senior level decision makers
• Develop and maintain ongoing client care and development program
• Verify the existence of property procedures including Operations Manual, Tenant Handbook, and Emergency Procedures as updated to current industry, Client, and C&W standards
• Provide training and professional development in conjunction with Property Management policies
• Interface with accounting leaders and Transitions & Quality Control leader for feedback on associate performance, client deliverables, and conduct periodic audits when necessary
• Participate in national Property Management task forces and/or committees
• External involvement in committees and organizations
• Direct, supervise and monitor the activities of commercial portfolio, including training, developing and coaching staff
• Perform and review career path discussions with management staff at a minimum of once per year Ensure that performance reviews are conducted annually for all management and maintenance staff.
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding property staffing needs, personnel performance issues, salary administration, personnel promotions, and training and career development
• Oversee the preparation of annual budgets for commercial property portfolio, insuring that the budgets are approved by each client
• Administer special projects assigned by the Managing Director
• Monitor and oversee portfolio profitability. Provide recommendations to Managing Director regarding unprofitable assignments. Review profitability once annually at a minimum
1. Financial Acumen
2. Leadership Skills
3. Communication Proficiency (oral/written)
4. Customer/Client Focus (internal/external)
5. Time Management Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
• 10+ years commercial property management experience
• 8+ years supervisory and/or executive level sales management experience
• CPM and/or RPA comparable experience in a senior leadership role
• Extensive experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
• Proven experience in management/evaluation/development/motivation of subordinates
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Real Estate License
• Professional industry designation and active participation/leadership in local and national chapters preferred
• Actively involved at the leadership level in charitable organization(s)
• Thorough understanding of financial reporting and variance analysis
• Skilled at identifying and initiating new relationships, as well as sustaining a pool of new business leads with dynamic, high-energy professionalism and who has a proven track record in generating new business
• Extremely high sense of urgency tied to internal and external customer service focus with proven ability to employ a high level of time management skills focused on prioritization and delegation
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel between properties in varying outdoor weather conditions. Must be able to travel outside of employee’s geographic location.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for 85% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Technical Assistant-office supportEmployer Name: SpiderID: 9696875 Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Date Posted: 7/10/2020 Wage: 20.00/hour Category: Information Technology Job Code: Number Of2 minute agoShareDartmouth, Nova Scotia
Senior Devops EngineerThalesIn fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and2 minute agoShareOttawa, Ontario
Child Caregiver - In HomeArvinder Kaur Gill, Jagtar Singh GillEmployer Name: Jagtar Gill SpiderID: 9696897 Location: Surrey, British Columbia Date Posted: 7/10/2020 Wage: $15/ hour Category: Care Giving Job Code: Number Of1 hour agoShareSurrey, British Columbia
Apprentice Carpenter (NOC: 7271)Employer Name: SpiderID: 9697226 Location: Surrey, British Columbia Date Posted: 7/10/2020 Wage: Category: Carpeting Job Code: Job Description: Company1 hour agoShareSurrey, British Columbia
Floor InstallerEmployer Name: Gateway Carpet Ltd. SpiderID: 9697510 Location: Surrey, British Columbia Date Posted: 7/10/2020 Wage: $21.50/hour Category: Carpeting Job Code:1 hour agoShareSurrey, British Columbia