Apprentice Carpenter (NOC: 7271)
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 7/10/2020
Company operating name: Apex Framing Ltd.
Business address: Unit 97-6673 138 St., Surrey, BC, V3W 5G7.
Rate of pay: $27.00/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis;
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset but not mandatory
Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the similar position.
Number of positions available: 2
NOC Group: Carpenters (NOC: 7271)
Job Title: Apprentice Carpenter
Job Location: Unit 97-6673 138 St., Surrey, BC, V3W 5G7.
• Always follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean and safe work area
• Helps study project specifications (blueprints, sketches, plans, etc.)
• Erect scaffolding or arrange lifts as needed as per project requirements
• Recommend and/or select trim and other materials according to standards and specifications
• Measure, Cut and/or shape materials using standard tools and according to specifications
• Help install fixtures such as windows, doors, trim, cabinets, bannisters, shelving, etc. according to manufacturer and project specifications
• Ensure trueness by using plumb bobs and levels as appropriate
• Be able to inspect equipment, structures or materials to identify potential problems or defects
• Responsible for helping in the final inspection before releasing the premises to be occupied – check for scratches, putty smears, dents, gaps and cleanliness.
• Repair and renovate wooden structures in residences, mills, hospitals and other establishments.
Please send your resume to ***************@gmail.com
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resume gets shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.
Contact Name: Sethi Sahib
State: British Columbia
Sheet Metal ApprenticeJSW Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration$15 - $25 an hourCompany description Sales and service heating, cooling, refrigeration and plumbing Job description Under the direction and supervision of a Sheet Metal Worker, you will1 hour agoShareMildmay, ON
Open Call - Construction PositionsMission GroupOPEN CALL FOR RESUMES – CONSTRUCTION DIVISION Mission Group, the Okanagan’s leading real estate development and building company, is collecting resumes for9 hour agoShareKelowna, BC
Cannabis ApprenticeWj willl mgt$41,600 a yearCannabis Apprentice Grower Come learn and earn the cannabis business from the top Master Grower on the island. We are a 100% legal Health Canada approved grower and1 day agoShareParksville, BC
IT Helpdesk AnalystFlexis$15 - $25 an hourIT Help Desk Analyst will report to the Service Delivery Manager and provide remote technical guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on customer questions,2 day agoShareToronto, ON
Warehouse Parts TechnicianCNRLWarehouse Parts Technician - (2010344) The Opportunity: Canadian Natural’s Materials Management team is an innovative group looking to drive value and make5 day agoShareFort McMurray, AB