Vehicle Check-In Clerk
Primary Location: 8277 Lawson Rd, Milton, ON, CAN
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 220743
About Manheim Canada
Manheim Canada is part of Manheim, the leading global provider of vehicle remarketing services for more than 70 years. With locations in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton, Halifax, and 24/7 sales via www.ove.com, Manheim Canada hosts more than 30 in-lane and online auctions each month. Manheim connects buyers and sellers of used vehicles to the worlds largest wholesale used-vehicle marketplace, helping dealers and commercial customers achieve results through auction channels, data analysis, inspections, financing, transportation, purchase protection, mobile products and a wide range of solutions. For more information, visit manheim.ca.
This position is responsible for the proper check-in and outside registration of customer vehicles for Auction sale.
- Input accurate vehicle information into the AS400 computer using a handheld computer (or provide information via headset to co-worker for data entry) for each vehicle received at the Auction:
- Vehicle Identification number (VIN)
- Stock number
- Dealer identification number
- Make, model, year, mileage, color, options, etc.
- Affix barcode/stock number sticker on each vehicle received.
- Place work order numbers and routing labels on vehicles upon entry.
- Flag "no key" cars.
- Direct transporters to proper car drop zone.
- Report transport damage as needed.
- Take digital image of vehicle upon receipt.
- Provide proper sale identification windshield code to the person who is driving vehicle through the registration/check-in area.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of previous Auction and/or vehicle registration experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to lift 1-15 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
What We Offer:
Twenty-four (24) days of paid time off per year
Generous Insurance plan paid by Cox Automotive Canada (medical, dental, life, disability)
Tuition Reimbursement and time off for studies
RRSP contribution plan with corporate matching component
Venngo Discount programs
Fast paced, multicultural work environment
Career pathing - opportunity for development and advancement within the Cox Automotive family of companies
Opportunity for involvement with local communities through company sponsored volunteering program
Cox Automotive Canada was named one of Greater Torontos Top Employers
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Grocery ClerkMetro Inc.Position Title: Grocery Clerk Position Type: Permanent Requisition ID: 25157 Banner: Metro Employment Type: Part-Time Be in the action and help make the difference1 week agoShareKanata, ON+15 locations
Clerk (eCommerce)Metro Inc.Job details Job type Permanent Full Job Description Position Title: Clerk (eCommerce) Position Type: Permanent Requisition ID: 26682 Banner: Metro1 week agoShareOrleans, ON
Office ClerkKnights Beach ResortJob details Salary $18 - $20 an hour Job type Full-time Full Job Description Knights Beach Resort is looking for front office staff for the 2022 season. Our1 week agoShareDunnville, ON
Warehouse Associate - Earn Up To $18.60/hrAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary $17.60 - $18.60 an hour Job type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day,07-05-2022ShareMontréal, QC H1G
Cashier- Part Time TemporaryThe Home Depot CanadaCSHI- CashierJob Overview: Cashiers play a critical role in assisting our customers by providing fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. Cashiers proactively assist07-05-2022ShareEdmonton, AB T5L 5C7