Part-time Crew Member
Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team (mix of full time and part time staff)
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
Kitchen Helper/DishwasherKimchi House Restaurant$15 an hourAt Jasper’s only Korean restaurant, owner Monica An greets guests with genuine warmth. Since Kimchi House is a small establishment slightly off the beaten path,4 hour agoShareJasper, AB
Sales AssociateArdeneSALES ASSOCIATE THIS COULD BE YOU! Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail – we want5 hour agoShareNanaimo, BC
Data Entry SpecialistAboriginal Mother Centre Society$28 an hourWe are seeking to add a Data Entry Specialist to our team! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping. Responsibilities:5 hour agoShareCalgary, AB
Customer Experience AssociateTD BankTell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted5 hour agoShareAbbotsford, BC
Station AdministratorFedEx Express Canada$17.70 an hourCompany: FedEx Express Canada Job Title: Station Administrator Job Requisition Number: RC307071 Job Family: FXE-CAN: Administrative Time Type: Part Time Worker Sub-Type:6 hour agoShareRegina, SK