You Change Lives.
You help people reach their goals.
You are on a continual path to never stop evolving.
You are an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer.
General Position Description
As an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer you will recognize the value a personal trainer has in helping our members reach their fitness goals. You will be comfortable creating and presenting a customized fitness program to our members.
It is your job to recommend how our members can change their lifestyles and reach their fitness goals with your support.
You will be supported by our team who will help you take your career to the next level. You will receive:
- 1 on 1 coaching with our Fitness Manager
- Guidance and support from our Director of Personal Training
- Internal and External Marketing support from our Marketing and Communications Manager
First – You must be a Certified Personal Trainer or Equivalent. Next – you must have that “wow” attitude and ability to recommend a program to our members. Your experience in designing and implementing fitness program will further drive the value of how you can impact the lives of many people.
- Contact existing and new members to participate in our Evolution Fitness Assessment, InBody Scan and proper use of fitness equipment to generate potential leads
- Work along-side our Membership Department to activate on personal training starter packs with new members
- Develop an individual exercise program for clients and present them confidently with a price based off our recommendation
- Attend daily meetings and coaching sessions with the Fitness Manager and Director of Personal Training
- Actively use social media to promote your brand and our brand to help generate leads and gain clients
- Follow up with members who have had complimentary sessions or participated in a Starter Pack
Entry Level Sales AssociateKaladin MarketingKaladin is a sales and marketing organization with two locations Kelowna and Vancouver, British Columbia! We strive to provide an opportunity for growth and leadership11 hour agoShareVancouver, BC
Janitorial StaffC&W Facility Services Inc.The Candidates should be fully vaccinated to work at the site and need to show the Vaccine card. Job Description The Custodian is a position within the line of11 hour agoSharePort Hardy, BC
Customer Service RepresentativeKaladin MarketingKaladin is a sales and marketing organization with two locations Kelowna and Vancouver, British Columbia! We strive to provide an opportunity for growth and leadership11 hour agoShareKelowna, BC
Surveying AssistantValeWho We Are Welcome to Vale in Canada. As a leader in the mining industry, our responsibility is to positively impact our people, communities and the environment. We1 day agoShareThompson, MB
Postal Clerk - Retail and OperationsCanada Post - Postes CanadaJob Requisition Id: 150160 Business Function: Operations Support Primary City: Wainwright Province: Alberta Employment Type: On Call Employment Status:1 day agoShareWainwright, AB