Second Bind is looking for a reliable delivery & pick-up driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. In this role, you will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. The ideal candidate is someone who has integrity, is energetic, and is committed to providing a high level of customer service.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Cleaning vehicle after each route completion
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from customers.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license (G license) issued by the province of Ontario.
- 1+ years of truck driving experience with a clean abstract (experience with up to 26 ft trucks)
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Clean driving record.
- Clean police record
- You have at least 1 year of moving and driving experience
- You're flexible to work weekends as needed
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods (up to 75 lbs)
- Attention to detail.
What's in it for you:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, year round position
- Referral bonus for each friend you successfully refer to work at Second Bind
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- truck driving: 1 year (Required)
- G (Required)
Starbucks Barista (Clerk)- Part TimeLongo'sLongo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food21 minute agoShareRichmond Hill, ON
Delivery Warehouse Team Member (Part-Time)Amazon HVHAmazon is hiring Seasonal Part-Time roles in Scarborough at our DOI2 location. No previous work experience or resume required.Hourly pay rate: $16.70 Amazon remains open39 minute agoShareScarborough, ON
woodworking shop helperMedeiros & Son Trim Ltd.$16.00 - $18.50 an hourSecondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience an asset or equivalent experience Equipment and Machinery39 minute agoShareLondon, ON
Administrative AssistantHUNTER EXPRESS LTD.Hunter Express Ltd, a single-source provider of transportation and logistics services, is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant in our Accounting Department in1 hour agoShareBrampton, ON
Office Assistant (Canada Summer Jobs)St. John AmbulanceJob Summary As Canada’s leading first aid and safety charity, St. John Ambulance is dedicated to enabling people’s health, safety and quality of life through2 hour agoShareVancouver, BC