Data Entry Administrator
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides inbound telephone customer support and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He/She communicates with internal/external customers on a daily basis via phone, fax, and email. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
- Screens incoming calls.
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems.
- Checks and forwards legal documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Assists with customer concerns and enters resolution into an internal database
Rewraps damage packages and address corrects incorrect labels
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 40+ words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Able to work in a warehouse setting
Able to work in a temperature changing environment
Monday - Friday Flexibility to work all 5 days - Mandatory)
Time : 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm(Flexibility in start and end time is required)
3 - 5 Hours work schedule
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health and dental benefits after 60 days of employment (commences on the first day of the month after meeting the requirement)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 100 Company
- Free parking
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
(CAN) Pharmacy AssistantWalmart Canada1. Receiving prescriptions from patients, following provincial legal/regulatory conditions and assessing the prescription for completeness i.e. Name; Address; DOB;7 minute agoShareSteinbach, MB
administrative assistantAarvi Transport Ltd.$24 an hourBusiness Equipment and Computer Applications MS Windows MS Office Specific Skills Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents Schedule and confirm52 minute agoShareSurrey, BC
Cashier PTShoppers Drug Mart / PharmaprixLocation: 269 Clarence Street, Brantford, Ontario, N3R 3T6 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your2 hour agoShareBrantford, ON
Plasma AssociateCanadian Blood Services$26.94 an hourJob category: Laboratory and phlebotomyJob posting ID: 1590 Employment status: Regular part-timePossible schedule/FTE: 0.60 Classification: USW 2010Salary grade:12 hour agoShareGreater Sudbury, ON
Timekeeping Data Entry AssistantBritish Columbia Children's Hospital FoundationTimekeeping Data Entry Assistant Casual [approx. 10 hrs a week] Fully remote work available 2122-16 What we do At BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, we’re12 hour agoShareVancouver, BC