Customer Support Representative (Technical)
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
Together Carbonite and Webroot form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit and our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will find yourself in one of the most highly supported positions in the business world. With great training, effective leadership, smart processes, timely communication, regular coaching and peer support on the floor, you will be spared no effort to help you be successful.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction when responding to inbound customer requests via phone, chat or email
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical issues with the tools and skills after product training
- Ensure customer has best product that suits their needs
You are great at:
- Successful completion of product and process training including: CRM, Customer Account Information, Knowledge Base, Training Materials, etc.) to think critically and resolve assigned customer interactions.
- Assist fellow representatives with live assistance to facilitate issue resolution. Utilize existing systems to document assistance sessions that aid the business in identifying trends. Collaborate with Customer Support Management as needed, to review data, identify solutions, and assist with implementation.
- Assist in the content creation/editing process for our Knowledge Bases by creating and editing content as necessary based on findings within your support interactions. This includes, but is not limited to, documenting new issues and solutions, editing existing content for clarity, and identifying content that is no longer relevant.
- Assist customers with live and deferred transactions via phone, chat, and email with account based and technical support inquiries.
- Strive to achieve established our established KPIs of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Quality (Critical Error Accuracy).
- Properly escalate cases to the appropriate teams as needed based on issue complexity and process documentation.
- Remain current on internal alerts, trainings and process changes that are designed to prepare you for the evolving requirements of the role.
What it takes:
What will make you successful at OpenText:
- You enjoy learning about new technologies
- Ability to interact with people and can adjust your communication style based on their individual needs
- Passionate about resolving customer issues
- Quick learner and follows process
- You won’t be satisfied until you are an expert in what you do
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and career progression
- Be a key team contributor and promote a positive team environment
- Be able to manage the various daily duties with a smile
- A track record of judgment and decision-making
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for providing quality customer service and technical support
- Demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability of typing with a speed of 30 words per minute
- Technical proficiency in: Windows, Mac OS,desktop applications, networking, security, and web applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support and customer centric environment
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact [email protected]).
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s Global Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to enter an OpenText office. Accommodations may be available for specific roles.
Sales Associate7-Eleven, Inc.Part-time +1Overview: The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7-Eleven is the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none. You are the face of our22 minute agoShareSherwood Park, AB+126 locations
CashierIndependent Grocers AlliancePart-timeDay shiftCashier Part-Time Number of hours per week : between 32 and 40 Shift : Day Availability : Weekdays Become a cashier! Are you curious to learn more about22 minute agoSharePointe-Saint-Charles, QC+56 locations
motor vehicle repair shop supervisorA R Automotive$39 an hourFull-timeTasks Supervise workers and projects Train or arrange for training Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies Establish methods to meet work22 minute agoShareCalgary, AB
office managerTRUCKCAP LIMITED$26 an hourFull-timeWork setting Private sector Tasks Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures Delegate work to office support staff Establish work22 minute agoShareBrampton, ON
Day Crew MemberMcDonald'sDay Crew Member We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we22 minute agoShareScarborough, ON+126 locations