At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
- Greet customers warmly and promote customer loyalty
- Process transactions very precisely
- Keep all checkout work stations clean, tidy, and uncluttered
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
You are approachable and detail-oriented, and you strive to provide great customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with cash register systems will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
(CAN) Pharmacy AssistantWalmart Canada1. Receiving prescriptions from patients, following provincial legal/regulatory conditions and assessing the prescription for completeness i.e. Name; Address; DOB;37 minute agoShareSteinbach, MB
(CAN) CashierWalmart Canada1. Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner. 2. Processes all purchase transactions in a timely and efficient manner, including deactivation of merchandise37 minute agoShareKapuskasing, ON
Cashier PTShoppers Drug Mart / PharmaprixLocation: 269 Clarence Street, Brantford, Ontario, N3R 3T6 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your2 hour agoShareBrantford, ON
CashierMichaelsStore - VAN-BROADWAY, BC We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the2 hour agoShareVancouver, BC
Cashier - InvermereCanadian Tire$16 - $18 an hourAre you ready to join Canada's most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast? Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of12 hour agoShareInvermere, BC