Administrative Assistant - Toronto
Somewhere in Canada there’s a life you can save.
Be part of a dynamic, collaborative and caring organization committed to saving and improving the lives of Canadians. Thousands of Canadians depend on us every day for reliable access to safe blood, plasma, stem cells and organs and tissues.
Join Canada’s Lifeline and make a meaningful difference every day.
About the role
Canadian Blood Services is looking for a Temporary Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic Resource Management team in Toronto, Ontario. In this role you will provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to multiple managers/supervisors and/or departments in accordance with all regulatory requirements and Canadian Blood Services policies, procedures and practices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepares a variety of correspondence and documents, including timesheets
- Monitors incoming and outgoing communications
- Makes arrangements for meetings and travel
- Prepares a variety of reports for the managers
- Records, produces and follows up on meeting minutes and agendas
- Establishes and maintains filing systems
- Completes expense reports for managers
- Performs other administrative duties as required
- Completion of a post-secondary school program in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution, preferably one year in Office Administration
- Minimum two years of administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills including legible handwriting required
- Superior multi-tasking skills required
- Excellent administrative skills including typing, filing, and recording skills essential
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Detail-oriented and capable of working in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and scanning skills required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Starting rate: $21.65/Hourly
- Defined benefits pension plan
- Employee discounts, wellness program, and much more
Diversity and inclusion play a vital role in ensuring health equity for patients across Canada. We are committed to reflecting Canada’s population in our organization and fostering an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves, with equal opportunities to succeed and contribute.
If this role resonates with you, we encourage you to apply! This could be your first step towards a meaningful and inspiring career. Come to work each day knowing that you save lives.
Data Entry ClerkTiong Nam Properties Group$16 - $18 an hourResponsibilities: Prepare reports and spreadsheets using Excel Following up fill rate reports from customers and clarifying discrepancy if any Communicate with both4 day agoShareEdmonton, AB
Data Entry ClerkTiong Nam Properties Group$16 - $18 an hourResponsibilities: Prepare reports and spreadsheets using Excel Following up fill rate reports from customers and clarifying discrepancy if any Communicate with both4 day agoShareToronto, ON
administrative managerNV Euro Motor Works$33.65 an hourOr equivalent experience Specific Skills Hire and train or arrange for training of staff Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment4 day agoShareUnionville, ON
Administrative GeneralistKnar JewelleryAdministrative Generalist – Knar Jewellery Guelph Company Description: Knar Jewellery has been bringing dreams to life for over 40 years. Our family owned 3 store4 day agoShareGuelph, ON
Site AdministratorDXP | HSE Integrated Ltd.HSE Integrated is looking to hire a Site Administrator to join our team assisting with pro-active COVID testing. Job Summary The Administrator is responsible for4 day agoShareCalgary, AB