Leo Burnett Canada is looking to add an Account Supervisor to their team, working on an iconic Canadian retail brand.
The Account Supervisor’s primary responsibility will be to manage and support day-to-day account operations, creative asset management, and execution with the oversight of a senior lead, while establishing strong relationships with agency partners and clients at the appropriate level. They will also support the development of junior members on their team.
- Strategic and creative collaboration with internal teams including Creative, Planning and Production.
- Lead secondary elements of campaign deliverables independently with selective oversight of senior account lead.
- Brand/product knowledge champion (product features/pricing/ benefits/competitive advantage).
- Champion agency understanding of competitive landscape, competitive ad reviews, program assessments & marketplace trends, news and reports.
- Collaborate with Creative Team; ensure adherence to strategy and client/brand standards as well as feedback.
- Lead weekly status meetings (internally and with client).
- Develop and deliver tactical briefs and post reports.
- Creative production collaboration w/integration partners.
- Guide and oversee assigned project budgets.
- Provide input, consultation and cooperation with other agency and client partners.
- Support and facilitate the growth of junior team members, consistently leading by example.
- 3-5 years of agency account management experience.
- Ability to manage process and teams with selective involvement from senior account lead.
- Strong project management skills - ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects - multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal ability.
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong team mentality with the ability to function at high level in both lead and supports roles with various personalities.
- Creative, quick and conceptual thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Solid understanding of the various executional channels including TV, OOH, digital, social etc.
Janitorial StaffC&W Facility Services Inc.The Candidates should be fully vaccinated to work at the site and need to show the Vaccine card. Job Description The Custodian is a position within the line of12 hour agoSharePort Hardy, BC
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)EVOLUTION FITNESS REGINAThe following provides a detailed description for the position of Customer Service Representative. Actual duties performed may vary slightly. General Position1 day agoShareRegina, SK
delivery drivers supervisorSpear Logistics Ltd.Workers Supervised Delivery drivers Specific Skills Train or arrange for training Supervise workers and projects Requisition or order materials, equipment and1 day agoShareVernon, BC
Warehouse PackerUnique Workforce SolutionUrgent Hiring...!!!! !!!!…No Students...!!!! "We are hiring for Canada's number one Automobile Company located in Mississauga." Shifts Available: Morning,1 day agoShareMississauga, ON
DSD RepGeneral MillsJob Description: The DSD Sales Representative position is considered a key development role within Sales. As such, this position will provide you with great1 day agoShareAnjou, QC