Website Design Assistant
Qualification & Skills:
- Should be registered as a full-time student with the intention of returning to school in the next academic year. *Graphic design or related field would be an asset.
- Familiarity with digital photo editing an asset.
- Social media and email marketing experience an asset.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Desktop or laptop with internet/Wi-Fi connectivity required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Reliable, flexible, and effectively work in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All duties and responsibilities should be completed in a timely and accurate manner using The HUB’s and EarlyON branding guidelines, Strategic Plan and best practices:
- Assist staff with the development and design of the new HUB website.
- Assist staff with improving on existing documents for website appeal to families researching childcare, i.e. parent handbooks, fee policies, applications, etc.
- Assist in the creation of HUB staff and Home Child Care caregiver pictures and bios for the website.
- Research and create fillable forms from existing HUB documents for the website.
- Assist in the overall website look using professional photos already existing and accessible.
- Participate in virtual meetings as required.
- Maintain a good working relationship with staff with open communication and teamwork in mind, group discussions and problem-solving.
You will be working from a home/virtual workspace with administrative staff. Approved government funding allows us to employ a student for a total of 280 hours at $14 per hour. We are recommending 35 hours per week for a total of 8 weeks but can be flexible on this dependent on the individual’s educational schedule and needs.
Junior art research and Marketing AssistantViewFin Canada - Toronto, ON$36,000 a yearJunior Art Researcher/Marketing Assistant ViewFin is a global fintech company that specializes in providing blockchain and cryptocurrency solutions. Our aim is to22 minute agoShareToronto, ON
Office AssistantCalgary Catholic School DistrictDon Bosco School 13615 Deer Ridge Drive SE, Calgary Overall Accountability The Office Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to administration,22 minute agoShareCalgary, AB
Front Desk ReceptionistBuilding Blocks Design Management Ltd.Be the friendly first impression for Building Blocks Design Management and join a fun-loving workplace family today. We are looking for a motivated, friendly, positive,22 minute agoShareWest Kelowna, BC
Immigration Partnership Support Officer – Full Time ContractCounty of HuronThe Corporation of the County of Huron’s Economic Development Department requires a Full Time Contract Immigration Partnership Support Officer 2 Year term with the22 minute agoShareHuron, ON
Campground Office AssistantWhispering Pines Family Campground$15 - $18 an hourCompany description Whispering Pines Family Campground , Seasonal campground located at the base of the Bruce Peninsula. Halfway between Owen Sound and Sauble Beach. Job51 minute agoShareHepworth, ON