The Marco Corporation is a solutions provider. We help companies successfully execute strategic programs with a complete list of warehousing, fulfillment, co-packaging, technology, logistics services, merchandise and travel services. A family owned business since 1973, The Marco Corporation offers a personalized approach with large-scale capacity.
Accountable to the CoPackaging Supervisor or CoPackaging Manager of Henry St Operations, the Warehouse Labourer is responsible for completing all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures. This includes loading/unloading materials and products on packaging lines, moving product, sealing containers or materials, and ensuring all items packed are free of damage or defect.
Days: 7:00am-3:00pm Monday to Friday
Afternoons: 3:00pm-1:30am Monday to Thursday
· Minimum Grade 11 high school or equivalent. OSSD an asset
· Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally, 20-30lbs frequently
· Good organization and communication skills
· Able to read, write, and understand verbal and written English instructions
1) Completes all work assigned in accordance with supplied work instructions and standard procedures.
2) Works as an individual or as part of a team to meet or exceed production standards and quotas for assigned tasks.
3) Promotes a positive team spirit within the department and the workplace.
4) Strive to create and contribute to a pleasant work environment by treating all levels of Marco staff, suppliers and clients with respect and co-operation.
5) Other duties as required by the position.
1) Apply part numbers to product.
2) On occasion, load/unload trucks.
3) Pick orders as per label runs following quality procedures and complete required documentation.
1) Verify picked orders as per quality procedures.
2) Pack orders are per instruction sheets.
3) Seal containers/packages using heat sealing equipment.
4) Arrange product on display trays and wrap for shipment.
5) Ensure all items packed are free of damage or defects.
1) Familiarize him/herself with the Company quality policy and all applicable SOP’s for their work; strictly follow the policy and procedures set out therein.
2) Immediately report to the Supervisor/Manager all incidents of quality non-conformance.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
3) Familiarize him/herself with the Company safety policy and manual and strictly follow the policy and procedures set out therein.
4) Work in a manner that will not endanger him/herself or others.
5) Comply with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and all other applicable laws and regulations.
6) Immediately report to the Supervisor/Manager all incidents whether or not they result in personal injury or property damage.
7) Immediately report to the Supervisor/Manager all hazards (unsafe conditions/unsafe acts) upon discovery.
8) Comply and participate with the requirements of the Early and Safe Return to Work program, as required.
Duties are performed in a warehouse environment. No travel is required. We are on a bus route.
· Hazards and controls
· Tools, equipment, machinery
· WHMIS controlled products
· Personal protective equipment
· Physical requirements
· Safe work procedures/ instructions
· Ability to perform the above functions within identified time lines.
· Represent The Marco Corporation in a professional manner at all times.
· Promotes, practices and complies with all established Environmental, Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.00-$14.65 per hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Brantford, ON (Preferred)
Labourer, Seasonal TermEdmonton International Airport$27.56 - $30.57 an hourEdmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Region. EIA is Canada’s8 hour agoShareNisku, AB
Cargo AttendantCanadian NorthRef. # C246227 Position(s) Available: 4 (Full Time) Closes 2020/09/30 Other Details: 7F, Reporting to Manager, Cargo & Ramp, Rotational 3-weeks on, 3-weeks off,11 hour agoShareIqaluit, NU
LabourerWeyerhaeuserDescription Weyerhaeuser Company is seeking two (2) full time Labourer team members at our Drayton Valley, AB Sawmill. We are seeking individuals who are committed to16 hour agoShareDrayton Valley, AB
Seasonal Order PickerCoca-Cola Canada Bottling LimitedAbout Us Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada! Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an20 hour agoShareRichmond, BC
Clothing SorterClothing for a Cause$18 an hourAirdrie employer seeking individuals with a very specific skill set. Applicants MUST HAVE previous experience working with clothing, preferably sorting used clothing in1 day agoShareAirdrie, AB