Tim Hortons Cashier (34444005)
Looking for a change, an opportunity to show your exceptional skills, a chance to help lead and build a team? Grow your career with a company that shares your passion!
Contributing to The Well-Being and Quality Of Our Consumers
The well-being of our consumers is at the heart of Sodexo's approach, customer engagement is integral in the services provided by Sodexo employees in various locations across Canada. We work closely with our consumers and clients to create an interactive and personalized environment for the well-being of everyone we serve.
Sodexo is proud to announce these nominations: 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer; 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers; 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company; 2020 Parity Certification - Platinum level and Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level.
What We Can Offer You
Sodexo offers you a flexible and dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, access to ongoing training and development programs, and countless opportunities to grow within the company.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Take orders and serve customers
- Prepare coffees and other beverages
- Assist way to do a job and seeking instructions when in doubt cooks in the production of menu items as assigned
- Record sales in the cash register
- Do the daily cleaning of the equipment and designated areas
- Perform any other tasks that may from time to time be requested by the supervisor (baking, sandwich making and cashier, etc.)
- Responsible for performing work according to safe work practices by learning the safe
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Previous Tim Hortons experience mandatory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience required, functional knowledge of food preparation and knowledge of the environment/kitchen equipment
- Demonstrated ability for exceptional customer service, willingness to go beyond requirements
- Ability to work under supervision and comply with standard procedures
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
CashierLoblaw Companies LimitedPart-timeWeekend availabilityReferred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.53 minute agoShareSurrey, BC+111 locations
Cashier FTJoe FreshFull-timeWeekend availabilityReferred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.53 minute agoShareToronto, ON
CashierIndependent Grocers AlliancePart-timeDay shiftCashier Part-Time Number of hours per week : between 32 and 40 Shift : Day Availability : Weekdays Become a cashier! Are you curious to learn more about1 hour agoSharePointe-Saint-Charles, QC+56 locations
Day Crew MemberMcDonald'sDay Crew Member We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we1 hour agoShareScarborough, ON+126 locations
Full Time - Sale Associate - Fran 7029Pet ValuFull-timeWeekend availabilityLocation: Vancouver, British Columbia Job Description: The Pet Valu family of stores includes Pet Valu, Paulmac's Pet Food, Bosley's, Tisol and Total Pet2 hour agoShareVancouver, BC