Self Serve Co-Worker
IKEA - Ottawa, ON
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- Your customer service skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You have about 6-month work experience in a high-volume sales or customer service environment
- You are totally cool with working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, environment (where you may have to lift heavy items that weigh up to 50 lbs. at any given time)
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact the customer experience by offering home furnishing solutions and answering questions relates to customers home furnishing needs.
- Generally, help our customers find their way around the store, so they can get what they need.
- Responsible for ensuring recovered product is put away properly, that your area is stocked and presentable visually, and that all shelf labels are clear and accurate
- Identify customer needs by asking insightful questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes
- Stay current and knowledgeable about in-store specials, delivery options, product features and benefits
- Support your team with additional duties, as required
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Self-Serve Co-Worker
Address: 2685 Iris Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K2C 3S4
- Part Time availability requirements: minimum 12-20 hours per week
- Weekends required (Saturday & Sunday)
- Bilingualism is a plus, not required.
Please note: This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Customer Experience AssociateTD BankTD Description Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We4 hour agoShareElmira, ON
Food Service Worker IIsland Health$20.97 an hourJob Description: In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff4 hour agoShareVictoria, BC
Cast MemberLandmark CinemasA subsidiary of Kinepolis Group NV, Belgium, Landmark is Canada’s second largest motion picture, theatre exhibition company. From a single screen in 1965, today4 hour agoShareBrooks, AB
VIP Part Time Food and Beverage Staff - Cineplex Cinemas Kitchener and VIPCineplex VIP CinemasCompany Description Life at Cineplex: Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much5 hour agoShareKitchener, ON
Manager, Customer Experience Team (PST)SlackAt Slack, our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Our Customer Experience team lives this every day, by providing7 hour agoShareRemote