Trillium Sales Group is a nationwide leader in the Promotional Products industry! We deliver high end solutions that deliver superior results for our clients.
Trillium Sales Group is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our team!
Role as a Logistics Coordinator at Trillium Sales Group:
· Unload trucks and check BOLs to confirm correct amount received.
· Prepare daily shipments using DHL, UPS, Canpar software.
· Prepare proper customs documentation for international shipments.
· Picking and packing orders.
· Log return shipments.
· Order shipping and production supplies.
· Maintain inventory flow in warehouse by creating space for incoming shipments.
· Rectify any shipping issues relating to missed deliveries, damages or data entry errors.
· Maintain, clean and tidy loading dock
What you need to excel as a Logistics/ Production Associate at Trillium Sales Group:
· 1 to 2 years of experience in Logistics.
· Strong computer skills and above average knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent communication skills with a high degree of tact when dealing with and responding to shipping issues, supplier requests and customer complaints.
· Positive attitude and calm demeanor when dealing with adversity.
· Strong teamwork skills and ability to work as a cohesive group with coworkers within both Logistics, Purchasing, Sales, Production, and Shipping and Receiving Departments.
· Open to change, and a sense of urgency in a transaction-based business.
· Keen ability to multi-task in a highly versatile, occasionally demanding business environment.
· Strong organizational & time management skills.
· Reach Truck License is an asset.
· Physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 23kg (50lbs)
Why you want to work for Trillium Sales Group:
· An exciting and energetic environment to work in!
· Be a part of a culture that values: enthusiasm, execution, curiosity, courage and team collaboration!
· BE A KEY CONTRIBUTOR to the continual success and growth of this thriving organization by taking the team to new heights!
· Medical/Dental benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to the Human Resources Department. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those that match our selection criteria will be contacted. Good Luck!
Expected Start Date: 2020-10-26
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
Starbucks Barista (Clerk)- Part TimeLongo'sLongo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food2 minute agoShareRichmond Hill, ON
Administrative AssistantHUNTER EXPRESS LTD.Hunter Express Ltd, a single-source provider of transportation and logistics services, is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant in our Accounting Department in44 minute agoShareBrampton, ON
Beauty Salon Receptionist/ CoordinatorNatural Solutions Salon and SpaNatural Solutions Salon and Spa located in the Guelph Stone Road mall is now hiring for full time or part time receptionist. We are looking to hire individuals who are2 hour agoShareGuelph, ON
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant735384513RT002$33,331 - $47,641 a yearCurrently hiring a front desk receptionist for a full time position. We are a 3PL transport and logistics company based in Stoney Creek, ON currently expanding our6 hour agoShareStoney Creek, ON
Stocking and Replenishment AttendantPHSA$21.35 an hourIn this role you will be responsible for: Performing a variety of stores duties in designated areas of the warehouse and logistics operations such as shipping and11 hour agoShareWhistler, BC