Junior Service Desk Agent
Do you want to be a part of a growing technology company in downtown Toronto? We are looking for motivated, qualified candidates to support Leonardo customers as a Level 1 Service Desk Agent.
As a Service Desk Agent your role will be to perform a number of customer support duties including troubleshooting client issues with Leonardo’s content management systems and issues related to distribution of media to websites.
- Provide 1st level support to internal and external clients, partners and external content providers: research and answer, via email and phone
- Develop and maintain positive relations with clients, partners and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate issue resolution to ensure all requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a thorough technical understanding of products
- Execute production processes such as media encoding and loading
- Execute on various technical support and tasks as required
- Minimum 1-3 years’ customer support experience in a technical (web based application) oriented environment
- Very Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service each and every day
- Open minded and logical thinker with top notch problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including use of the internet and email
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent time and task management skills
- Understanding of web application technologies.
- Ability to work shifts is required
Worker Type: Regular More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
(CAN) Stockperson/CartpusherWalmart Canada1. Assists in customer service through the collection of shopping carts from the cart corrals, parking lot and store perimeter and returns them to a safe storage53 minute agoShareKapuskasing, ON
Customer Experience Salesfloor AssociateWalmart Canada1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating54 minute agoShareWestbank, BC
Dartmouth- Cashier: Full TimePrincess AutoPrincess Auto is a Canadian based multi-channel retailer with a global vision. We serve the home, shop, and industrial markets by providing a unique blend of quality12 hour agoShareDartmouth, NS
Customer Service AssistantRéno-DépôtAt Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are14 hour agoShareDrummondville, QC
ReceptionistFour SeasonsFour Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 100 hotels and resorts and 44 private residences in 45 countries around the15 hour agoShareToronto, ON