General Maintenance (0)
Long Term Care HomesJob Description
Perform general building and grounds maintenance as directed by the Building Services Manager or designate.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Recognized training or education in two or more of electrical, mechanical, carpentry, welding, or plumbing required.
- Minimum of 6 months current related experience preferably in a long term care geriatric setting.
- Must have knowledge and ability to work on 110v up to and including 600v systems and equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other staff, supervisor and residents.
- Must have a good understanding and knowledge of the emergency procedures.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- A valid class "G" driver's licence is required
- In accordance with the Corporate Criminal Record Check Policy, the position requires the incumbent to undergo a Criminal Records Check and submit a Canadian Police Clearance Certificate. .
Currently scheduled 0 hours days shifts, may be required to work days, evenings and nights including weekends. Must be willing and able to work up to 24 hours per week and declare availability of 32 hours per weekClosing Statement
Uncover the wonder of the Niagara Region and join a team dedicated to meeting tomorrow’s challenges TODAY!
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your online application.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ReceptionistKey Investment Property Management$16 - $20 an hourWe are looking for someone to come in, Monday and Wednesday 9-5. Potential for more hours. You will be assisting the full-time receptionist. GENERAL DUTIES7 hour agoShareGrande Prairie, AB
General LabourerAmerican Iron and MetalCompany Description ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING? Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Canada, AIM is a private company with multiple sites located in Canada, the United8 hour agoShareEdwardsville, NS
Technicien d’entretien d’aéronef (TEA) B212 - NWSCanadian HelicoptersDescription de l'entreprise Hélicoptères Canadiens est une entreprise diversifiée offrant des services d'affrètement8 hour agoShareHall Beach, NU
21-079 - Administrative AssistantThe City of Maple Ridge$27.85 - $32.80 an hourAdministrative Assistant COMPETITION: 21-079 STATUS: Regular Full Time CUPE DEPARTMENT: Planning SALARY: $27.85 - $32.80 per hour CLOSING: June 30, 2021 Come grow with8 hour agoShareMaple Ridge, BC
General CrewMcDonald's RestaurantsCompany Description Great news! Someone thinks you are the right fit for the McDonald's team. People are the foundation of what we do. So, when one of our crew puts8 hour agoShareLeduc, AB