E-commerce Operations Manager
E-COMMERCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Kent Building Supplies, our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products in our community. We are passionate about what we do, both in the eyes of our associates and our customers. In this business we are constantly adapting to trends and changes in the market. This provides many opportunities for career development and advancement while working alongside some of the East Coast' finest. As a grass roots company, we are dedicated to developing our talent from within, and supporting the growth of our employees. Kent Building Supplies is rooted in a diverse group of performance-driven companies. This diverse group gives our associates the opportunity to “join one company but grow with many" and that path can be determined by you.
Whether you are just starting in the workforce, or a more experienced employee, we provide the tools necessary to reach your desired career path. This is achieved through providing individual flexibility for skill growth, technical training, and leadership development.
We are the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada with 48 locations from Saint John, New Brunswick to Corner Brook, Newfoundland and many towns and cities in between.
Our network of world-class associates provides an inclusive and innovative work environment, where employees are empowered to support the needs of each other, our customers, and their communities. We strive to provide the right products and right solutions, right here at home.
Currently, we have an exciting and meaningful position as an E-commerce Operations Manager. In this role, you will be able to make a visible impact on our business and customers by:
- Leading the E-commerce fulfillment team to ensure the enhancement of the fulfillment capacity of the site.
- Developing and supporting implementation of policies, procedures, and reports to aid the department.
- Supervising, hiring, and training employees and managing quality assurance programs to improve the efficiency of Kent’s e-commerce business.
- Work with the e-commerce team to review/setup operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with distribution and warehouse team.
- Creating an outstanding customer service experience by overseeing our customer support team who help both customers and stores alike with their E-commerce service needs.
- Post-Secondary Education
- Relevant experience in the e-commerce industry.
- In-depth understanding of e-Commerce business models and how to drive e-commerce sales through innovative, effective, and cost-efficient marketing/merchandising programs and strategies.
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional collaboration skills to effectively partner with our internal teams to increase the e-Commerce business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Production ManagerConsumers Packaging Group$55,000 - $75,000 a yearInjection Stretch Blow Machine Operator Bottle manufacturer looking for machine operator to oversee production and quality assurance of 5 injection stretch blow bottle31 minute agoShareMarkham, ON
Health and Safety Advisor - Pipeline ConstructionSolace Safety Solutions Inc.$350 - $600 a daySolace Safety Solutions is an advance safety consulting firm servicing Western Canada. Our mission is to provide our clients with highly valuable, well rounded safety31 minute agoShareFort Saskatchewan, AB
Data Entry ClerkLiquidation Max Inc.$15.00 - $15.25 an hourAbout us Liquidation Max Inc. ONLINE AUCTTION HOUSE - Evaluate, check & test the merchandises. - Search for merchandise details. - Taking photos. - Write down2 hour agoShareLondon, ON
Subway Sandwich ArtistSubway$15.00 - $15.75 an hourPOSITION TITLE: Sandwich Artist®REPORTS TO: Management "MUST HAVE A RELIABLE MODE OF TRANSPORTATION" POSITION SUMMARY: The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves2 hour agoShareMelbourne, ON
Marketing CoordinatorPriority Mechanical Services$30,000 - $45,000 a yearThe Marketing Coordinator, under the direction of the Sales & Service Manager, will primarily be responsible to develop and implement advertising and content2 hour agoShareAyr, ON