Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Join the best team in Canada, today!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - one of our core values, a great experience to volunteer with causes you’re passionate about.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Brew Crew
Do you want to learn what it's like to work at The Canadian Brewhouse!?
Check out our training intro: https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/6337500/6/index.htm PS: Grab a Virtual Reality set for the full experience)
What will be your responsibilities as a Dishwasher?
- Organize clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and clean work environment at all times
- Work with the team to ensure dish-ware is available and ready for plating
- Communicate clearly, calmly, and often
Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- Passion for growing and developing in any aspect of the restaurant - maybe you'll be the next kitchen manager!
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Dishwasher/Kitchen handCora Breakfast and Lunch$15 - $16 an hourDishwashing majority. Do some kitchen help and also help in cleaning the restaurant after closing. Part-time hours: 20-30 per week Expected start date: 2021-06-17 Job7 hour agoShareLeduc, AB
DishwasherMon Pitou Bistro & Bakery$16 an hourAbout us Mon Pitou Bistro & Bakery JOB DESCRIPTION – Dishwasher *Mon Pitou Bistro & Bakery is hiring a full-time Dishwasher to join our exceptional team at1 day agoShareVancouver, BC
Kitchen HelperSunlight GrillDishwasher/Kitchen Helper SUNLIGHT GRILL is hiring! We are a fast-paced breakfast and lunch restaurant located in the Oakville/Mississauga area, and we are in search of1 day agoShareOakville, ON
Kitchen Helper/DishwasherCrest Hotel$15.95 an hourAt The Crest Hotel, we believe our people are what makes us great. If you are a positive person with a strong work ethic that is looking to come join a positive2 day agoSharePrince Rupert, BC
Dishwasher/Kitchen HelperNaan & Chai$15 an hourHi! We are looking for kitchen hand to join our team here in Ajax. Please apply with a resume. Thanks Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $15.00 per hour Additional2 day agoShareAjax, ON