Beauty Salon Receptionist/ Coordinator
Natural Solutions Salon and Spa located in the Guelph Stone Road mall is now hiring for full time or part time receptionist.
We are looking to hire individuals who are customer service orientated, who are passionate about the beauty industry and who enjoy working in fast pace environment.
Applicants must have experience working in a salon/or barbershop, have open availability.
preferably has experience with Milano.
What we have to offer:
- Hourly wages
- 4% vacation pay
- on the job training
- coaching and mentoring
- a min of 3 years experience in customer service
- has worked in a salon environment
- has experience in reception
- ability to communicate orally and professionally in English
- outgoing personality with strong people skills
- is self motivated, dependable and punctual
- can work in a collaborative team environment
- is comfortable working in a goal orientated environment
- open availability - flex shifts dayS, eveningS, weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salon reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service/ reception expreience: 3 years (Required)
- Fluent in English (Required)
Documentation CoordinatorEmpire LifeScope Statement The Documentation Coordinator provides support to Empire Life distribution partners by screening and maintaining Head Office records and responding to7 hour agoShareKingston, ON
ReceptionistNewmarket HondaOur team at Newmarket Honda is looking to hire a Full-Time Temporary Receptionist! We are a well-established dealership located in the heart of10 hour agoShareNewmarket, ON
Store Coordinator, Full-time, Winners-DuncanWinnersApply now Date: Nov 24, 2020 Location: Duncan, BC, CA Company: TJX Companies, Inc. Jenna discovered COLLABORATION working at TJX Jenna is an outgoing “people17 hour agoShareDuncan, BC
CLERKNorthern HealthCompetition #: 05481398 Employee Type: CASUAL Bargaining Unit: HEU Facility: UNIV. HOSPITAL OF N. BC Department: UHN LAB ADMIN Reports To: ACCESSION1 day agoSharePrince George, BC
Coordinator Information ManagementThe Nature Conservancy of CanadaInformation Management Coordinator Please note: Due to the uncertain situation relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, only conditional offers of employment with tentative1 day agoShareToronto, ON