The Admin Coordinator - After Hours is responsible for providing afterhours services to the communities served by Tikinagan Child and Family Services.
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants. Persons of First Nations Ancestry will be given preference (OHRC, Part II, Special Employment). We invite all applicants to Self-Identify if Indigenous, Metis or Inuit.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of social services.
- Ability to speak one of the Nishnawbe-Aski Nation dialects is preferred.
- Commitment to Tikinagan's vision, goals, and principals.
- Knowledge of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act and the role of child protection.
- Experience and understanding of the Native cultural issues, and of the geographic realities and social conditions within northern remote communities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess good time management skills.
- Professional integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a valid Class G Driver's License.
All successful applicants will require an application for, or a current, Criminal Record Check(CRC). A Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) for
those positions working with children will also be required. As such, it is recommended that applicants apply for a CRC & VSC as soon as possible.
***ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED***
Tikinagan Child and Family Services is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Tikinagan Child and Family Services will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Tikinagan Child and Family Services strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, Tikinagan Child and Family Services will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
Project Analyst, Technology ServicesPHSAProject Analyst, Infrastructure Program Are you an experienced Coordinator and Analyst with the ability to build strong, long-term relationships? Apply your skills13 hour agoShareBurnaby, BC
SupervisorAlberta Health ServicesYour Opportunity: Description: Reporting to the Manager of Operations, Central Zone, this position is responsible and accountable for providing the direction,19 hour agoShareCamrose, AB
Administrative and Records CoordinatorUniversity of TorontoDate Posted: 01/22/2021Req ID: 2409Faculty/Division: UofT ScarboroughDepartment: UTSC:Arts & Science Co-op ProgramsCampus: University of Toronto Scarborough1 day agoShareScarborough, ON
Full-Time Operations/Administrative CoordinatorMinutes Solutions Inc.$33,000 - $40,000 a yearAre you an administrative guru with experience managing a large team in a remote setting? We want you to join our team! Minutes Solutions is a rapidly growing1 day agoShareGreater Toronto Area, ON
Program FacilitatorConstruction Association of PEI$23 - $25 an hourCAPEI Facilitator Position for Youth in Trades Program Starting March 1,2021 This is an employability program for youth 16-30 who may have barriers to employment i.e.1 day agoShareCharlottetown, PE